Digital Analytics Consultant - London - Up to 45,000
This is an opportunity to work with a fast growing Consultancy on a Greenfield Project so you will be working with. As this is agency side they need people who are both technically strong and client facing.
* Develop and implement all behavioral website reports including funnel, customer segmentation, feature usage, conversion to action, exit reports and landing page reports, ensuring timely, accurate fit-for-purpose delivery to key stakeholders.
* Deploy tracking tags/pixels using tag managers and create reports and insight from Google Analytics. Audit all tags before pushing to live.
* Help to define and interpret the results of A/B testing strategies across the business and encourage the adoption of a data led test and learn approach to incremental development
* Work with other members of the Data Insight team in delivery of robust, timely, accurate marketing-related data insight projects where web data may need to be combined with other behavioral data.
* Help to implement the tagging and web analytics strategy across the various IT and business stakeholders.
* Strong knowledge of Digital tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics including Tagging experience
* Strong Data Manipulation skills using SQL or SAS
* Client facing ability
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
Contact - Carl Costigan
Number - - provided by Dice