Job Title: Electronic Markets Senior Full Stack HTML5 / Java Developer(Java, Developer, Linux, SQL, Testing, Senior)
Department: Markets Technology, Client Technology Solutions
Overview Of BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helpingclients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leadingprovider of financial services for institutions, corporations andhigh-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management andwealth management, asset servicing, issuer services,
clearing services and treasury services through a worldwideclient-focused team.
Electronic Markets Senior Full Stack HTML5 / Java Developer (Java,Developer, Linux, SQL, Testing, Senior) Role Description
A developer to work on the new Repo trading platform as part of a newlycreated application team.
The new Repo trading platform is a regulated trading exchange for thepurpose of trading standardised collateral baskets in exchange for cashor other baskets. The platform will enable six different market modelswith the aim of providing pre-trade anonymity and enhanced liquidityopportunities to clients while at the same time putting control ofcounterparties and products in their hands
Responsibilities of the Electronic Markets Senior Full Stack HTML5 /Java Developer (Java, Developer, Linux, SQL, Testing, Senior)
- Build new functionality and address issues to the new Repo trading platform.
- Integration development work between the new Repo trading platformand the BNY Mellon infrastructure.
- Developing new products and features for trading on the new Repotrading platform.
- Partner with the business, production services and applicationdevelopment teams to execute Markets technology s target state vision.
- Be a trusted partner with the EMEA business lines in developing anddelivering the business technology strategy and solutions.
- Own the formal definition, documentation, and communication ofproject requirements scope and objectives.
- Manage and resolve risks, issues and dependencies.
- Ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologiesand standards.
Requirements for the Electronic Markets Senior Full Stack HTML5 / JavaDeveloper (Java, Developer, Linux, SQL, Testing, Senior) Role
A combination of the following technical skills:
- Java (server-side)
- UNIX/Linux shell scripting
- REST APIs
- Jenkins Automation Server
- Raft Clusters/Copycat
Working knowledge of:
- React.js/Redux.js or equivalent framework
Experience in the following areas:
- Single Dealer Platforms
- Electronic Trading applications
- HTML5 applications
- Smart Trade
- Knowledge of electronic trading systems for the following productsFixed Income, FX or Repo.
- Matching Engine/Dark Pool development experience.
- Understanding/Experience of working on Single Dealer Platforms.
- Financial Services product knowledge (especially Fixed Income/Repo).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, enthusiastic.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle(specifically Agile and Waterfall).
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Comfortable with system testing against requirements.
- Understanding of third party ECN s and working with them e.g.Bloomberg, TradeWeb, FX Connect, EBS or FXAll.
- Appreciation of operational risk.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
What we can offer you
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment.
- Training and experience with the broad set of businesses/assetclasses that are in Markets.
- Opportunity to shape the BNY Mellon Markets procedures.
- Involvement in a Markets business with ambitious growth plans.
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and privatemedical cover.
To apply for the role of Electronic Markets Senior Full Stack HTML5 /Java Developer (Java, Developer, Linux, SQL, Testing, Senior), pleaseclick apply now . - provided by Dice