Job Title: Electronic Markets Tester (Support, Testing, Linux, Java)
Department: Markets Technology, Client Technology Solutions
Overview Of BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helpingclients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leadingprovider of financial services for institutions, corporations andhigh-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management andwealth management, asset servicing, issuer services,
clearing services and treasury services through a worldwideclient-focused team.
Electronic Markets Tester (Support, Testing, Linux, Java) Role Description
An experienced tester with experience of working with Single DealerPlatforms, Exchanges, Electronic Trading and HTML5 Applications,SmartTrade and Broadway.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Markets Tester (Support, Testing,Linux, Java) Role
- Participate in testing functionality to support the launch of newtrading platforms
- Integration testing new applications and platforms with the BNYMellon infrastructure
- Testing new products and features for trading on the trading platforms
- Partner with the business, production services and applicationdevelopment teams to execute Markets technology s target state vision.
- Be a trusted partner with the EMEA business lines in developing anddelivering the business technology strategy and solutions.
- Own the formal definition, documentation, and communication ofproject requirements scope and objectives.
- Manage and resolve risks, issues and dependencies.
- Ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologiesand standards.
Requirements for the Electronic Markets Tester (Support, Testing,Linux, Java) Role
- Knowledge of electronic trading systems for the following productsFixed Income, FX or Repo.
- Matching Engine/Dark Pool development experience
- Understanding/Experience of working on Single Dealer Platforms
- Financial Services product knowledge (especially Fixed Income/Repo)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, enthusiastic
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle(specifically Agile and Waterfall).
- Experience working with external vendors
- Comfortable with system testing against requirements.
- Understanding of third party ECN s and working with them e.g.Bloomberg, TradeWeb, FX Connect, EBS or FXAll.
- Appreciation of operational risk
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline
A combination of the following technical skills:
- HP UTP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) formerly QuickTestProfessional (QTP)
- VB Script
- UNIX/Linux scripting
- Java (server-side)
What we can offer you
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- Training and experience with the broad set of businesses/assetclasses that are in Markets
- Opportunity to shape the BNY Mellon Markets procedures
- Involvement in a Markets business with ambitious growth plans
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and privatemedical cover
To apply for the role of Electronic Markets Tester (Support, Testing,Linux, Java), please click apply now . - provided by Dice