Our client, a market leading company based in Brentford, West London, are currently recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and understand the theory and outcomes of a marketing campaign. The focus is on optimising the personalisation in campaigns by delivering high quality analysis and reporting which constantly refines the targeting approach. You will drive customer acquisition, centricity and loyalty and play a pivotal role in developing profitable customer relationships through marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with marketing teams to develop targeting strategy for creating new / optimising current campaigns
- Analysis of new and existing campaigns to drive efficiencies and improvements in response, conversion and sales
- Development of campaign success reports to monitor progress
- Provision of ad hoc analysis to support business decision making and planning
Key skills and experience:
- Have direct experience of consumer marketing campaigns including delivering campaign uplift using segmentation, targeting and split testing
- Proven experience using FAST STATS campaign analysis tool to analyse / report on campaign performance
- Have experience of creating campaign report dashboards to evaluate success
- Experience in lead generation models, customer profiling and propensity modelling
- Have a good understanding of relational databases
- Desired experience using SQL, Access, Alterian, Business Objects & Adobe Campaign
*** Due to the nature of the business there will be a background check which will include a credit check ***
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Marketing / Campaigns / Campaign / Brentford / West London / London / Richmond / Hounslow / Twickenham / Ealing
. Date posted: 30/10/2017